Check out the first patch of 2015!
12/16/14 Update - Patch Notes
Carbine released a patch today and of course we have the patch notes to go along with it!
Addon Spotlight: Vince Builds
Vince Builds is a new addon that lets you change out your gear for you, but it doesn't just stop there, it lets you change your LAS and costumes too!
WildStar Addon Spotlight: UnitedDialogs
This week we have the spotlight on UnitedDialogs, a quest text replacement addon that enhances the quest dialog windows.
WildStar Addon Spotlight: Sprint Meter Plus
WildStar addons come in various shapes and sizes. While Sprint Meter Plus only replaces one tiny aspect of the default UI, it does so by consolidating two close functions in your sprint meter and dash tokens.
Megaservers are here! - Patch Notes
Megaservers are here in WildStar! Ahead of their planned maintenance window, Carbine's opening up the Megaservers! You can check out the patch notes below and we'll see you on Nexus!Quote from BigV
- Megaserver technology has been brought online. Players will now have access to a single realm of their choice for PvP and PvE play. With this architectural change, we have introduced a new surname system and players will be prompted to rename their characters with both a first and last name upon entry to the character selection screen.
- Guilds, Circles, Arena Teams, and Warparty's that were renamed by server mergers will have an opportunity (one time only) to rename themselves.
- Fixed an issue where translated strings with a length of one were displaying the English version of the string in all cases.
- Addressed some causes of network latency on crowded realms.
- Added French and German channels for Zone and Advice.
- Character select can now display more than 6 characters.
- If a player logs out with action set 3 or 4 active, when they log back in it will no longer switch player to action set 1.
- Elemental Pairs
- Hydroflux & Aileron
- Kiting Aileron will no longer prevent him from beginning the “Eye of the Storm” event.
- Hydroflux & Aileron
- Elemental Pairs
- Characters with path abilities reset to base tier should now have the tier auto-adjusted to the correct value.
- Many UI elements have been reworked to accommodate first and last character names.
- The Guild Influence window should now display numbers properly in all languages.
Contribute to the WildStar Wiki • Join the discussion at WildStarForums.com • Host Your Addons on CurseForge
Megaservers coming this Wednesday
Carbine announced today that Megaservers are coming Wednesday!
WildStar Addon Spotlight: WorldBossHunter
World Boss Hunter is an addon that is basically just a list of all the world bosses but upon further review, all the info about where they can be found is right at your fingertips.
Help test the NA PvE MegaServer transfers on the PTR!
With the new megaservers just around the corner Carbine needs help testing them!
WildStar News: Client Optimizations
We got some big news yesterday for folks who struggle to run WildStar on their PCs.
WildStar Addon Spotlight: Cards
Welcome to our weekly WildStar Addon Spotlight! This week we've got the spotlight on Cards, an addon created by Saikou that is a great way to pass the time in WildStar, but you might find yourself addicted to the familiar if not just outright fun card game.
Patch Notes: 9/11/14 Update
Carbine released quite the patch overnight last night and with it comes some much needed and welcome changes.
WildStar Add-On Contest Winners!
Our exceptional panel of judges has researched and tested hundreds of WildStar add-ons, but only the best can rise to the top on planet Nexus. Looking to customize your gameplay? Check out these winners!
Addon Spotlight: Housing Repair Alerts
With Housing Repair Alerts you can now get a nice pop-up window that will display what repairs are overdue and what plugs will be expiring soon so you know right when you can repair them.
Addon Spotlight: MountIt
This weeks spotlight is a great example of an addon that adds an always overlooked feature, to randomly summon one of your mounts.
Patch Notes: 8/29/14 Update
Carbine released another bug-fix patch last night and you can read the patch notes below. Suffice to say, there were some pretty nasty bugs that came with the patch before but Carbine was quick to patch them last night.
Patch Notes: 8/27/14 Update
Carbine released a weekly patch earlier today. Check out the notes below, highlights include squashing a bug that was turning quality items into white items without their bonus stats.
Addon Spotlight: TapThat
TapThat might be a bit of a controversial addon if it wasn't for Carbine insisting that it's perfectly fine to use.
Addon Spotlight: ETooltip
ETooltip adds a summary to the tooltip an item with relevant information on secondary stat increases including: milestones reached and bonuses from them, converts ratings into secondary stat estimates, as well as consolidates information from multiple bonuses.
Addon Spotlight: TieDye
Welcome to our weekly WildStar Addon Spotlight! This week we've got the spotlight on TieDye, an addon created by skwurlgrrl/aria that shows you the dyes you don't have and also lets you search dyes by color!