RealmWealth works like its name: it will keep track of your total wealth across an entire realm. This way, you'll know how much gold you have.
It is very simple so far, and just adds up all of your characters' money and keeps a total. It stores each realms' totals separately.
Type /wealth to open settings and view stats.
- Keeps each realm separated.
- Show/Hide the HUD element on the screen.
- Show/Hide the HUD element's title text.
- HUD element can be moved around. Position is saved per character.
- Exile and Dominion characters' wealth are kept tallied separate.
- Settings window shows both faction's totals.
- More statistics in settings window.
- Show money loss/gain for that character's current play session.