ATTENTION: Enable Occlusion to prevent nameplates sticking in weird places - this is due to the new Strain patch.
RazorPlates is a fast and configurable nameplate replacement addon that looks similar to the default nameplates but adds a lot of extra functionality. There's even some specific goodies for healers, tanks and dps! Pretty much all features can be turned off - so pick what you like - disable the rest.
.Usage: Just type "/raz" to open the configuration or press "escape" to open and click on "RazorPlates".
Feel free to leave comments with feature requests / ideas and / or bug reports!
If you don't want / don't need the new features you can still download the old V1.3.
New Features (V2+): (new features in latest version bold)
- Option to "Load settings" from another character for quickly setting up multiple characters
- Cleanse Alert
- Per unit type settings ("out of combat", "in combat" / "if damaged") for nameplate elements, colors, scale, transparency, draw distance, etc.
- Nameplates are scalable separately from the name/guild on top
- Font options
- Option to disable the "3D and shadows" for a more minimalistic look
- Updated / optimized graphics and performance
- Configurable Markers and Alerts (30% execute, low health, threat)
- Hp, shield and resource text can now also show deficit
- Change height, width and order of hp, shield, resource bar and cast bar
- Improved cast bar which changes color depending on how many interrupt armor is left
- Pretty much every color can now be changed to your liking
- Huge Mob Move Nameplate Option: Move the nameplates of very large mobs down if you are in combat with them
- Option to never let speech bubbles hide nameplates or let them hide friendly nameplates only
- Show only important friendly npcs (vendors, tradeskill trainers, dye guy, questgivers, etc.)
- and many many more - just check it out
Plus all of its all old features:
- Class colored nameplates (separate options for hostile and friendly players)
- Class icons
- Resource bars (focus, volatility, kinetic energy, suit power)
- Different HP text display options (hide, show only %, etc.)
- Per unit type scaling and transparency options (i.e. make hostile player nameplates bigger, etc.)
- Target marker
- Difficulty icons for hard mobs
- Interrupt armor display
- Slider to adjust the height at which nameplates are drawn
- Perspective scaling through PerspectivePlates (thanks Blaaznar)