UploadedSep 12, 2015
Supported Game Versions
- API 10
- Graphic User Interface :
- Add an option to enable/disable the Ready Check at the end of the break command.
- Add an option to customize the Ready Check message.
- [DS] Fire / Life:
- Fix the blue line direction on Orbs.
- Filter wrong names displayed (many fire or life boss were tracked).
- Add 1 timer to indicate the end of the Phase 1.
- Add crosshair picture with differents size/color on:
- First player which will be root in phase 2.
- Players rooted in phase 2.
- Players with the debuff "Life Force Shackle", which must be dispel.
- [DS] Logic / * :
- Standardize the lines on Visceralus for the "Blind light".
- Standardize the square for the defrag.
- [DS] Logic / Earth:
- Fix the defrag detection and so the square around you.
- Change the line width when the player is focus by the snake or not
- Global changes for all encounters:
- Start to standardize timer with the prefix: "Next ..."
- Start to standardize message in upper case.
- [CoreY83]: Tested Partially
- Add lines around bosses to indicates where are automatic attack.
- Add Crosshair picture on player with the incubation debuff.
- Add line to the radiation bath.
- Add Cross picture to mark the regroup zone for players with incubation.
- [GA] Experiment X-89: (simplified)
- Add red line and crosshair to player with Big Bomb
- Add blue line and crosshair to player with Little Bomb
- Add a small cleave line on Experiment X89
- Remove many timers (inaccurate)
- [GA] Kuralak: (small rework) - Not tested
- Add Egg markers in the room 10s before Egg spawn, and draw a line to drive the player.
- Replace the number by a crosshair on corrupted player.
- [GA] PhageMaw: Add line between you and bombs with a limitation of 40 meters.
- Fix the count down on pull and break command.
- Fix persistant mark on gloomclaw (previous elemental healed).
- Fix wrong add unit name in log, when this last have changed.
- [GA] PhageCouncil: Remove unwanted unit tracked (Like Noxming with 0 healh)
- [DS] Logic / Earth: Lines between rocks and the snake's head are not displayed