Current version: 4.10
The project is built on top of BijiPlates 3.0, and can be considered a direct fork. Acknowledgements to the original developer slowseer for an excellent base from which to work.
The addon name OptiPlates is a wordplay of both optimum (performance) and options, for high customizability. Current features include:
- Show HP/Shield/Castbar/Shield recharge time (for the player)/Distance/Level etc. and choose which to show based on unit types
- Many scaling options
- Different combat opacity for friendly and hostile units (new!)
- High performance (well, as high as it can be)
- Two different styles (the same ones as in BijiPlates)
- Color customization
- High degree of customization on which units have their nameplates shown
- Buff/Debuff/Cleanse alert display
- Profiles support
- And a lot more
The configuration screen can be opened with the command /optiplates, or by clicking on "Optiplates" in the Wildstar options menu.
Macroing profile change to a hotkey:
Add the following into a new macro (you can open the macro interface with /macros), everything on one line:
/eval Apollo.GetAddon("OptiPlates"):ChangeProfile(GameLib.CodeEnumAddonSaveLevel.Account, "Healing profile");
GameLib.CodeEnumAddonSaveLevel.Account should be the scope (so if, for example, the profile scope is Character, it should be GameLib.CodeEnumAddonSaveLevel.Character)
"Healing profile" is the name of the profile. It is case-sensitive, so make sure the profile name is written exactly right and surrounded by double quotes.
Once you have created a macro, you can just drag it onto an action bar, and you can bind that to a hotkey.