This Addon lets you create multiple loadouts for your Limited Ability Bar. In Wildstar you only have 8 abilities at a time. While you get a few action sets (Specs) by max level (1st at level 20), sometimes you don't necessarily need to switch, or aren't high enough to have one. Fighting a tough single NPC, Load your single target DPS Loadout, Want a loadout with a little extra CC? AoE DPS? You can create a profile for those different situations.
The loadout registers your Ability Bar, Tier Upgrades, Action Set and Stance you are in if you're a class with stances. Selecting the loadout will set all of those things.
To use the addon you simply click the "ML" button on the upper left corner of your screen by default but all windows can be moved and placed where you like by clicking the outer edge of the button.
Loadouts are only registered when the ML window is shown.
Once the window is open, clicking on the '+' on the bottom right of the frame will bring up your action set builder that you'll need to create a new loadout. Setup your Action Set like you would without the addon. Once you click 'Use Set', the addon will ask you to name it and then take that ability profile and store it as a Loadout along with the stance and spec you're currently in. To make a 2nd, 3rd, or 20th loadout, you just do the same thing. Pretty simple.
To change loadouts, you simply click on the loadout you want and your ability bar and associated upgrades, stance and spec will load. Click the left and right arrows to goto your different specs.
To Edit a loadout you must be in the loadout you wish to edit and then click the edit button, the abilities window will pop up and you make your changes as you see fit.
Command line switches:
/ml Brings up the Window (Exactly like the button)
/mlreset Resets the settings.
New in 1.1
- Completely rewrote the Capture and Switching component of the addon.
- It now clears out any possible stray ability points when changing stances
- No more perfect setup required. It now reads the LAS and ability tier upgrades after you commit to your set, making modifying and adding new loadouts really easy, you no longer have to clear all your abilities before adding a new loadout..
New in 1.12
- Now detects if you're in combat, won't attempt to switch loadouts if you are.
- Loadouts can now only be added or edited when click the appropriate button on the ML window, no more accidental loadout creates.
- Edit mode has a "Keep Name" button added so you don't have to constantly retype the name of the loadout each time you modify it.
New in 1.14
- Added slash commands for macros /ml1 /ml2 /ml3 & /ml4 for each action set and takes the loadout number as an argument. (Example: Action Set 2, Loadout 1 would be '/ml2 1') Loadouts are ordered top to bottom.
- Added a button on the ML list to auto create a macro (due to the bug within the API you will have to edit the macro for the game to remember it upon login. You should probably do this anyway to change the icon.)