- Introducing Animations - You can now assign predefined or self-made animations to your auras.
- There are 2 different kind of animations available:
- Start: Choose the animation that gets played once when the aura gets displayed.
- End: Choose the animation that gets played once when the aura gets hidden.
- You can choose between several different animation effects and configure/combine them as you wish for each animation individually.
- Added Transition Effect (slide) to Auras within a Dynamic Aura Group, which occurs when an Aura changes its position within the group.
- Added Continents to Zone Whitelist.
- Added Keybinding as Label Text for Ability and Cooldown Trigger Sources.
- Removed all pre-installed Auras. (You can import pre-installed Auras under Global Settings.)
- Added "Taunts" to pre-installed Auras. (Available at Global Settings)
- Fixed a problem of Progress Bar Trigger Effect Invert Setting not getting applied.
- Fixed a problem of not tracking correct MOO duration when MOO has already started.
- Fixed a problem of buff/debuff durations being recalculated while already being displayed and therefor resetting overlay/bar progress.
- Fixed several problems with pre-installed Auras.
- Fixed a couple of minor bugs.
- Made some minor performance improvements.