Hephaestus adds several convenience features to crafting. One of the most important ones is the creation of multiple items at once and (with the release of version 2.0) a crafting queue:
With the stock interface you always have to click once for each crafted item (or even multiple times). With this addon you can queue up your items, hit one button and then lean back and drink a coffee ;)
- Updated to API 9
- Removed Dependency on CRBTradeskills (a custom version of Carbine'sTradeskills addon) - if you have no other Addon installed that uses CRBTradeskills feel free to disable/delete CRBTradeskills. Will still support running with CRBTradeskills for the forseeable future, but the recommended installation runs without it.
Allows multiple items to be queued up for crafting.
Starting the queue will then craft the list of items in order without further user interaction. Items are either crafted in batches (up to a maximum of typically 10 per batch if possible - depends on schematic), or one after the other.
Queue uses some sanity checks to make sure you have enough materials to create the desired items as well as enough room in your inventory to store the output materials. Stops processing if crafting is not viable.
Queue is persisted through play sessions.
Interface menu integration
Addon is listed in bottom left interface menu and offers pinning and alerts
Default Schematic list improvements
Adds output counts to schematic display:
Makes Materials click- (and navigatable):
With this feature you can immediately switch from a schematic to it's material in the recipe list. Especially useful for Technologists, who with this for example can quickly navigate from Gadget to Gadget Reagent to Relic Part.
Command and interface changes:
Adds the /cq command to show/hide the Craft Queue. Adds Hephaestus to the Interface Menu list - allows showing/hiding the Craft Queue through this or the pinnable button.
Mostly does not work for Circuitboard Crafting skills (yet): Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Outfitter & Tailor can only use the queue for 'simple' crafts (those that do not open the circuit board). [See planned features for how this is supposed to improve]
Only supports 'base variant' items for Coordinate Grid Crafting - variants are not yet available. [See planned features for how this is supposed to improve]
Queue does not anticipate inventory changes.
Currently the queue only checks the current inventory state, not the result of possible crafts performed before a particular items is crafted.
- Costs & Success chance are currently meaningless - once variants & circuit board blueprints are in, those will incorporate costs and the 'overload' or 'hit/miss' chances.
- Add variant crafting for grid crafting (Still need to work out some math)
- Add Crafting for circuit board items - most likely this will happen in some form of 'blueprints' which allow you to store a 'normal' circuit board crafting state, and then save the made decisions as a repeatable blueprint to be then queued up for an arbitrary number of repeats.
- Dynamic interface state tracking - allows crafting precursor items, then use those to craft intermediate or final items.
- Allow queues to be saved/loaded for repeated production.
- Uses GeminiLogging, GeminiLocale, GeminiHook, GeminiDB, GeminiAddon, CallbackHandler & LibApolloFixes from the great guys (and gals) at wildstarnasa.
- Uses 'wildstarified' version of Loop - no not those :D (Lua Object-Oriented Programming) from Tecgraf at PUC-Rio
See respective LICENSE files in Hephaestus/lib for those packages individual licenses.