ForgeUI - forgeui.github.io
ForgeUI is WildStar UI overhaul. It's completely modular, so you don't have to use everything. Only 'ForgeUI' addon is required.
Warning! - ForgeUI is currently in beta so there will be bugs. If you found some , please post the error message here or create new issue at GitHub
- simple use - ForgeUI is created in way that after installation you dont need to setup anything. But if you want customize something, just type /forgeui or press ESC - > ForgeUI and voilà all options in one place.
- unified design - Main purpose why ForgeUI was created is to get nice, unified UI.
- optimalization - ForgeUI requires about half of resources than stock UI.
- customization - Currently there is decent amount of customization, but that amount will be increasing in the future.
Other ForgeUI addons
- ActionBars Extended - http://mods.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar/248011-forgeui-actionbars-extended
- Allows creation of new action bars with customizable buttons
- ActionSets - https://mods.curse.com/ws-addons/wildstar/251238-forgeui-actionsets
- Fast and simple switching of skills directly from ActionBar
List of feature-requests/issues: https://github.com/ForgeUI/ForgeUI/issues