Choices Helper - Custom Gear Score
This addons will add a score value at the top of every items. This score is computed depending on a custom specialization you built by setting weights to stats. So each score is specific to your characters.
Since the specialization can be complex to build, this addon offer you a way to export and import them very easily. To export, just click export and copy the code. To import, just click import and paste the code. DONE !
This addon also add a base damage, base heal value, computed from your assault power, support power, critical rating, etc.. It gives you also a Damage to Death value which is a statistical value of damage you can take before dying. Those values are in the character window.
You also get a Total Gear Score.
To switch specialization, use: /choiceshelpersettings or /chs or use the link into the escape menu.
You can also use command line: /chs [SPEC NAME] , you can build macro that way !
to share specializations, you can either here or on the wildstar forum : https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/95019-addon-choices-helper/
Please consider using CharacterInfoPlus to get more features.
- short command line /chs.
- move the score to be compatible with EToolTip.
- easy way of sharing specialization (just copy paste into the addon)
- add a cancel button in the name pop up when new / rename
- add a cancel button in the add characteristic pop up
- Fix the clipboard button
- Fix close button design
- Add patch note message
- total gear score in the character page.
- being able to type "." as "0."
- add a checkbox to activate/desactivate score on every items ( right now you can only see score on item you can wear )
- compatible with vickingUI Tooltips
- can see the score in the crafting window before making the item.
- Can use /chs [SPEC NAME] to switch specialization with macro !
- New window in the character window to have a better display.
- In this new window, you can see base Damage, base Heal, damage to death values.
- Make the character window open for other addon to add their own values there.
- include runes (empty and filled).
- include steps in the Rank system with loss and gain.
- include the best score across your specializations when you inspect someone to know what their specialization is.