Concept is to take the most basic but necessary functionality from Killroy and create a slimmed down version that includes:
- Splitting of long messages (done)
- Enhancement to allow splitting of whispers (done)
- Colorization of incoming messages for emote/say/OOC (done)
- Cross-faction translation (done)
- Recombining long messages into one (done)
- Ability to add color channels. (done)
- Ability to lock channel visibility. (done)
- Visual message occlusion. (done)
To color channels, the syntax is /channel /setcolor (or /channel /clearcolor to go back to default)
Example: /2 /setcolor to choose a color for custom channel 2
To lock channel visibility on, the syntax is /channel /lock (or /channel /unlock to remove the lock)
Example: /2 /lock to force custom channel 2 to always turn on.
To assign occlusion range, the syntax is /csocclusion (range) (or /csocclusion 0 to disable)
Example: /csocclusion 30 will set message occlusion to 30 meters
Note: This module is NOT compatible with Killroy.