Carbine released a patch today and of course we have the patch notes to go along with it! Check them out below or see them on the official forums here!
Quote from CRB_Anlath
Here's the notes for this week's game update. Please note that this is a smaller patch, and if all goes as planned, the bi-weekly (along with its many fixes) will deploy next week. Also, please leave all of your valuable feedback in this thread. (Big thank you to CRB_Sunshine for putting together these notes!)
- The Tradeskill Trainer UI now properly uses the potential relearn cooldown when warning the user. It will also use the active relearn cooldown to determine if learning a new tradeskill is possible (instead of the potential relearn cooldown).
- Resolved an issue that was happening when some players would try to resurrect which was resulting in a LUA error in the resurrection panel.
- We fixed a bug so that some characters no longer had a chance to become stuck in a "locked" state after a realm transfer.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the heal debuff to stack with the Arena heal debuff and other class heal debuffs.
- Fixed graphic issue that was being caused when some players were using the Medic Discharge ability and /horror emote.
- Ashenna Brightsun can no longer be attacked by Dominion players, and no longer drops loot or awards any XP.
- The Defile
- Rare spawn Tessa and her Quickclaw Assassins now drop their rare loot only when they're all dead, and not when Tessa alone dies.
- Elemental Pairs
- Visceralus and Pyrobane
- The berserk timer for the Visceralus and Pyrobane encounter has been temporarily adjusted to be much more lenient.
- A number of changes were made to the mid-phase event to make it cleaner and flow more effectively for players.
- Shields no longer have collision, and they have more visible visuals.
- Pyrobane's Flame Wave now has a proper name in the combat log.
- Life Essences can no longer spawn as bananas, and they now spawn closer to the center in general. Also, the distance between individual essences should now be more consistent.
- 'Knockdown' and 'Disable' have been removed, and they've been renamed to Primal Entanglement.
- Primal Entanglement's damage no longer has variance and now ignores 75% of armor.
- Instead of a knockdown + disable, Primal Entanglement now roots players in place but allows them to continue casting spells.
- Visceralus is now present in the void during the mid-phase.
- Primal Entanglement now applies a debuff as soon as the spell begins casting.
- Hydroflux and Mnemesis
- Mnemesis should no longer recover interrupt armor at unintended times.
- Visceralus and Mnemesis
- Visceralus and Mnemesis should no longer recover interrupt armor at unintended times.
- Harvest nodes will no longer spawn with low health (no more stumps!).
- Resolved a rare housing plot server crash.