Carbine updated the PTR today and that comes with a new set of patch notes. Check them out below and let us know in the comments if you've noticed anything worthwhile in the newest PTR patch! Carbine also made another announcement today regarding how they'll be updating the PTR and and servers. Basically they'll be updating the PTR first with a patch and after some time and bugs are squished, that patch will be released on live. This is a bit different to how they used to do the updates, as the bug fix patches were never really released on the PTR and would cause more bugs in the long run. It's all great news and once we finally get the megaservers they are working on, WildStar's future will be looking even brighter.
Quote from BigV
- The Disabler gadget should no longer break the Stalker's Stealth. The snare from Disabler can no longer proc off of DoT's.
- Fixed an issue where Specials would not apply if gear was equipped while mounted.
- Resolved a bug where if a Player logged out with action set 3 or 4 active, when they log back in it will no longer switch player to action set 1.
- Resolved an issue that was causing spell GCD modification to behave incorrectly.
- Fixed a client crash that was happening when Players had Hold-to-Continue-Casting on, started to cast Stalker's Tether Mine, but then casted something else while the Tether Mine targeting telegraph was still visible.
- Fixed a client crash that was happening when a Stalker Player had the AMP ‘Unfair Advantage’, was stealthed, started to cast Stalker's ‘Tether Mine’, and then was damaged and knocked out of stealth.
- Allies should now be able to see Soothe's telegraph.
- Gamma Rays
- The T4 bonus will now simply reduce the cast time to 0.85 seconds.
- Charge abilities will no longer interrupt other spell casting.
- Relentless Strikes
- Fixed an issue where the T8 bonus was not granting a charge for Tremor T4-8.
- This will now re-trigger after the cooldown if Players use an ability that generates Kinetic Energy while already at full Energy.
- Elyona the Mad will now always drop her heart (a quest-granting item) for all players who helped kill her.
Crimelords of Whitevale
- Mazzaki Swiftblade should no longer despawn during the third Sons of Ravok mission.
- Phagetech Prototypes
- Players should no longer take massive falling damage on being sent to the Phase Realm.
- Contemplations on Perspective
- Hyper-Accelerated Skeledroid
- Crush damage increased by 100%
- Crush target count reduced to 3 (down from 4)
- The Hyper-Accelerated Skeledroid will now end the encounter in a timelier manner upon going Berserk.
- Base Population should now stay despawned when resuming from a save state that has fully completed sections.
- Abstract Augmentation Algorithm
- Quantum Processing Units should no longer persist after combat.
- Quantum Processing Units should now always have their shields removed when Amplified.
- System Daemons
- Disconnect now targets the highest threat player.
- Disconnect now ignores line of sight.
- Volatility Lattice
- If the player targeted by Mark of Enmity dies before the spell completes its task, a new target will be properly selected.
- Wall health increased to ~550k (up from 400k) because they can be affected by player spells such as Defense Grid and Field Probes.
- Maelstrom Authority
- Increased the damage of Maelstrom Bolt.
- Maelstrom Bolt now affects 3 total targets down from 4.
- Crystallized targets are now immune to Freeze effects.
- Added a telegraph visual for Crystallize to show explosion's radius.
- Reduced the target count of Crystallize to 5.
- Reduced the explosion radius of Crystallize.
- Slightly increased the stun duration of Crystallize.
- A few balance changes based upon feedback.
- Health reduced to 48 million (down from 54.6 million).
- Corruption Shield thresholds changed to 100%, 85%, 65%, 45%, 25%, 16%, and 0% HP.
- For those doing the math, it means 7.68m is the new magic number.
- Concentrated Essence
- Pool size increased by 100%.
- Duration increased to 10s (up from 6s)
- Pool visual changed to increase visibility.
- Guild Perks show their cost correctly in French and German clients again!
- Guild influence amounts are properly displayed once again.