Carbine released quite the patch overnight last night and with it comes some much needed and welcome changes. Highlights include some massive updates to the raid attunement process and a higher drop rate on AMP Power Upgrades and Ability Tier Point unlock items. The AMP and Tier points are welcome changes as everyone and their dog were saving up Elder Gems to buy these as that was about the only way to get them. Now you can use those Elder Gems for all the other stuff they were selling and nobody was buying. Check out the highlights and the UI section of the patch notes below, head here to read all the patch notes and give Carbine your feedback here.
Quote from BigV
- Massive updates to the Genesis Key Attunement process!
- Massive updates to the accessibility of AMP Power Upgrades and Ability Tier Points!
- The Savage Warpig has been given an expresso shot for a much needed boost of energy!
- Lots and lots of Dungeon and Raid improvements!
- Units without a relevant difficulty no longer show a difficulty in the Unit Tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the Mount Customization button on the Interface Menu List wouldn’t launch the window correctly.
- Quest Episodes in the tracker will now properly minimize and maximize between calls of /reloadui.