Carbine released another bug-fix patch last night and you can read the patch notes below. Suffice to say, there were some pretty nasty bugs that came with the patch before but Carbine was quick to patch them last night. It's nice to see them react so quickly to the things that sometimes break after a large patch, and I hope they continue this sort of quick response after future patches.
Quote from Delakron
- Fixed a bug that caused players to get stuck in a group and be unable to join another group or invite other players to their group.
- Fixed an issue where players could not mount if they had a pending craft session, even if they were not at a crafting station. Summoning a mount will now only be prevented if the player has a pending craft session and they are near a crafting station.
- Equipment purchased from the Elder Gem vendor can now be sold back to the vendor for money after the 1 hour resell timer has expired.
- You will now be able to sell the old version of Genetic Fail-Safe gadget item back to the Elder Gem vendor for a full Elder Gem refund and purchase the new version with updated Rune Slot counts – for real, this time!
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from learning the Gamescom Blue Dye if they had already learned the Eldan Gold Dye.
- ‘Swindler's Afflicting Guise’ no longer has an extra item special.
- Fixed an issue where Empowering Aura and Core Damage were generating more threat than intended.
- Gamma Rays
- Fixed a GCD delay issue when using Tier 4 and above.
- 'Trooper Vog' can now be activated to begin the holdout for quest "Hold the Line".
- The quest 'A Loyal Subject' can now be turned in to any Caretaker you happen to activate in Augment Facility X426.