Carbine released another patch last night and it mostly squashes bugs that were introduced with the Sabotage drop that was released about a week ago. It should also fix the last of the server crashing bugs! Yay! Check out some of the notes below and let's hope that we get awesome weekly patches like this one more often! Click here to read the entire set of notes!
Quote from Paul "BigV" Williams
- Made sure we send deflect combat log messages to target when neither caster nor target are in a group.
- Added additional localization's for FR and DE language packs.
- Effect Suppression in the video options will now work correctly.
- Fixed odd behavior with the chat reply keybind function.
- Trial Accounts can no longer interact with the C.R.E.D.D. Exchange.
- Fixed an issue in which the UI would show percentage bonuses to PvP Defense as a negative instead of a positive value.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the friends and ignore systems to cease to work for some characters until gracefully logging out.
- Fixed formatting issue with the group finder prompt when queuing multiple times.
- The crafting UI no longer has a chance to error out and display negative numbers for the charge mid-way through the crafting process.
As an advisory, we'd like you to know that we are aware of a current text bug introduced in Drop 2. When queuing for veteran Dungeons, the associated pop-up window warns that declining a rated match will result in rating loss. This is an inappropriate message, and is error in text only -- you will not suffer PvP rating loss from Veteran Dungeon encounters. We will be removing this dialog message in a coming patch.