Carbine's got another hotfix coming tonight (Build 6682), it's not a big patch by any means but it does cover some pretty important bugs, like the constant crashing that some users reported having. The servers will be shutting down May 16th at 12:30AM PDT / 3:30AM EDT / 8:30AM UTC to apply the hotfix, the servers are expected to be down for approximately one hour.
They've also covered a lot of bugs regarding their Hold to Continue Casting setting. Hold to Continue Casting is a relatively new feature and it good it see it get fleshed out and working correctly before launch. Finally, one of the worst bugs that cropped up lately, when nameplates would disappear or not show up, sounds like it was fixed. You can catch the patch notes on the official site here, but the entire set of notes is below as well.
Quote from Raijinn
Build 6682Patch Highlights
- Cooking trainers should now be available to players. Let the feast begin!
- Daily quests have been added for level 50 players who have achieved Expert status in their respective Tradeskill.
- Adjusted realm population thresholds to more accurately reflect amount of players present. This does not affect the total number of players able to play on a given realm.
- Fixed several issues that were causing occasional crashes.General
- Further server and client optimizations to help load balancing and playability.
- Fixed a potential crash related to Snare effects.Content
- Fixed an issue where users could get disconnected if they died during certain Holdout quests.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent some players from being able to complete the “Finish Him!” and "Taking Ehlsa Alive" quests.Characters
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from creating Guilds or War Parties due to default rank names being too long in some languages.
- Spells that should ignore the global cool down now do so when Hold to Continue Casting is enabled.
- Charge release spells will now be correctly canceled when attempting to cast another spell during an existing spell's charge with Hold to Continue Casting enabled.
- Fixed a bug to make sure spell effects end when the player dies.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some charge release spells to go off before the player released the button with Hold to Continue Casting enabled.
- Fixed an issue where characters created with the same name as a character that was deleted on the same account were unable to queue for dungeons and adventures.User Interface
- Removed the Remodel button from the Warplot build action bar.
- Fixed a bug with nameplates not refreshing.
- New and updated localizations for UI.