- Invoke the HousingDecorSetManager Addon by typing /DecorSetMgr or /dsm into the chat window.
- Save your currently decorated house as a Decor Set.
- Load a saved decor set and place the decor back to it's saved location with the same position, rotation, and scale values.
- Place decor one by one, or use the "Place All" button to place everything.
- Decor can be place directly from the player's crate, or purchased from the housing vendor.
- Decor that you don't own and can't be purchased from the vendor will be displayed so you can go hunt it down again!
- Share your Decor Sets with other players!
- Import Decor Sets.
- Due to the string length limitations of the TextEditBox, very large Decor Sets can't be shared (400+ decor).
- Imported Decor Sets sometimes import the Decor incorrectly.
- Before placing any decor you have to be in Edit Mode (turned on by default when you invoke the addon), and you MUST right-click anywhere in the world.
- Interior Decor can only be placed when the player is physically inside the house. Same with exterior decor. Decor that can't be place will be disabled in the list.
- The location of the window isn't saved to the Addon's saved data.